Engage Current Account
No credit checks or lengthy applications. The Engage digital account is available exclusively to members… regardless of their financial circumstances.
Engage Current Account
About The Account
With great budgeting tools and a free app, the Engage Current Account can help you get your finances back on track, even if you have been turned down for a bank account elsewhere.
- No Credit Checks.
- No overdraft, so no overdraft fees.
- Account management fee of £9.95 per month.*
- Get cash back rewards of up to 15% when you shop at Argos, Asda and M&S. See them all here.
- Have your wages or benefits paid directly onto card or into Boom savings account.
- Pay your bills, check your balance and organise Direct Debits and Standing Orders online or by using the free app.
- Budget for your well-deserved luxuries using online budgeting tool.
- Full UK based customer service support 6 days a week.
Managing Your Money
The Engage Envelope facility helps you separate your money for important bills and helps you put money aside for a rainy day. You'll be able to see at a glance how much money you have left to spend once your bills are taken care of.
Using Engage Envelopes is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Click the Envelope link in your Engage online account.
- In the boxes provided, detail what money you have coming in every month and list the bills you have to pay out. Click ‘manage’ and specify who you need to pay, how much and when.
- When you get paid, your ‘disposable’ money is left in your account to spend as you wish, whilst the money required to pay your bills is set aside in virtual envelopes to be paid out automatically when they become due.
Activating Your Card And Getting Your PIN
As soon as you receive your card you must sign the signature strip on the back. You will then need to activate it and retrieve your PIN. You can do this by logging into your online account or by telephoning 0333 202 3642 and choosing the activation option.
* Other usage fees may apply, depending on how the card is used. Please see the terms and conditions for full details.Please note that Engage is an electronic money product and although it is a product regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, it is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, however, Engage ensure that any funds received from you are held in a segregated account so that in the unlikely event that Contis Financial Services Ltd. becomes insolvent your funds will be protected against claims made by creditors.
Frequently Asked Questions